Saturday, April 11, 2020

Promises and Lies by Josephine Wrightson

Link- https://www.amazon.com.au/Promises-Lies-Araceli-chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B07WSXH6WB/

REVIEW- I loved the way this story started. I was immediately immersed in the scene and felt like I was Leona, panicking at what she saw….and then bam! I was Azzealle! Seriously have you ever noticed how fast we get caught up in a story and start reading the sentences even faster, only to realize we skipped some sentences to find out what happened down the track. *cringe* That’s what happened to me. I realized I read fast to find out what happened when Leona looked at the rocky beach…I had to slow down and remind myself that it was a very engaging fiction story and mentally yelling at myself “It is not real! Slow down, woman!”
This story is well-written with a stunning plot. Characters are memorable and the dialogue is really engaging. I read the first story a long time ago so I highly recommend you read the series in order to ensure you don’t miss out on many of the special points.
I can’t wait to read the next story in the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment